4-Week Guided Kickstart Cohort Program – January 2024
Public speaking is critically important for professional, technical and entrepreneurial women, and their teams. When done well, public speaking not only boosts credibility, it can drive thought leadership, connect you to prospects, customers, partners, and funding, and can help you achieve business success. But how do you position yourself to be that person on the stage, and how do you get started?
This special program offers:
- Small group expert guidance.
- Immediate answers to your questions and the opportunity to connect with other speakers.
- The tools and strategies you need to make the most of your Innovation Women subscription.
- The motivation, dedicated time, and accountability to complete your profile and ignite your speaking career.
This cohort will be held on Tuesdays at 10:00 am ET, starting September 5, 2023
Program Tips and Detailed Information
Session 1 – Your best speaker profile and speaker biography
Session 2 – Signature talks, abstracts and speaker branding
Session 4 – Hidden secrets and PRO tips, graduation!• ACTIVE weekly Zoom sessions – please attend sitting at your desktop or laptop so you can participate. Come prepared with any of your speaker materials – headshot, existing professional biography, speaker abstracts, etc.
• The sessions will be recorded for the use of cohort members who can’t attend. We also have pre-recorded tutorials on many topics. If you miss a session, you will receive all the materials and links to tutorials. (You will also receive a follow up email if you do attend – this email will contain notes and links.)
• The 4 weekly sessions will cover a variety of topics and your facilitator is available to answer any questions.
• If any of your weekly session fall on a U.S. national holiday, we will NOT meet and will slide the sessions to the next week.
• These sessions are not designed to replace our Friday morning Zoom calls, Knowledge Sessions or the Welcome Webinar.
10 in stock