Does your company have a group of ridiculously awesome women who could use more visibility for themselves, their companies or their careers? Are you looking for more membership benefits for your membership association? We can help on both fronts.
Innovation Women is a self-service online speaker’s database for entrepreneurial, technical and innovative women. We help our partners drive visibility for their members, their careers and their companies through speaking engagements. We even help membership associations find speakers for their events.
Our partner organizations cover most industries and markets: entrepreneurial, technical, different vertical markets, and even local associations. Some examples:
Tom Hopcroft, President & CEO, MassTLC “We need to inspire girls at an early age, provide women and men the flexibility to balance work and family life, and most importantly, shine a spotlight on the many successful women who are, today, role models in our industry. We are proud to be partnering with Innovation Women to do just that.”
Our partner organizations can offer their members a new benefit (visibility) and can also access our speaker database for great speakers on an incredibly wide number of topics. As a partner membership association, your company receives:
- A listing on our partner page, including logo and link.
- Discounts for your members and employees.
- A spotlight publicizing of your speakers in the Event Manager’s newsletter which reaches 20,000 subscribers every week.
- IW will provide a free webinar on the power of public speaking as a marketing platform, ideally covering public speaking techniques and best practices, including how to best use our service.
- Promotion of your events on our website, in social media and in our newsletter.
- Commit to 25 or more members and we announce the partnership with a press release and include your organization in our newsletter partner section.
- Use InnovationWomen.com for fundraising via our revenue-share program.
From the event manager perspective, we help produce more gender-balanced events. Event managers use the platform for free to find speakers while speakers pay just $120/year to have their profile on the site, a fraction of what they might pay for a PR agency to help them find speaking opportunities.
If you are a membership association and would like to talk to us about collaboration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.