Heard about the Kickstart Cohort program? You’ve come to the right place to learn more.
Innovation Women is a mission-based organization. Our mission is to get more women on stage at conferences and events. In order to do this, we offer a wide variety of resources and support for our speakers.
We have tutorials, webinars, lists of speaking opportunities, guidance on how to best position yourself. Phew. It’s a lot. Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a guided tour of the Innovation Women platform by someone who works with it every day?
We’ve been asked (repeatedly) for accountability groups and in-depth coaching. So, we created a special program that’s a little of both and is intended to help kickstart your speaking career. We ran an initial test program in September 2021 which was so popular we sold out in days and had a waiting list. Our October 2021 groups were also packed. Now we’re booking at least one cohort per month.
Who’s in the Kickstart Cohort?
- A small group of awesome speakers who gather once a week for four weeks
- A group leader from the Innovation Women team
What’s included in the program?
- Four weeks of live, interactive one-hour virtual meetings with your cohort group and facilitator. We offer multiple time slots – see the IW shop for currently available groups. We rotate the time slot options to ensure everyone can conveniently join a group although it may mean waiting a month or two for your preferred time. Can’t make any of the available times? Talk to us – we have a “none of those options work” group waiting in the wings.
- Four hours total – The cohort is active, LIVE instruction and plenty of time for Q&A. We encourage members to work on their profiles and speaking applications, etc.
- Detailed instruction on maximizing your Innovation Women membership
- Help increasing your speaker presence to gain more visibility and clinch speaking gigs.
- Recorded tutorials and bonus information included in a follow-up email after every meeting.
- A variety of time zone friendly options.
It’s not unusual for a speaker coach or focused speaker business program to cost $2500 to $10,000. An annual Innovation Women membership is only $120/year. Add on the Kickstart Cohort program for only $199*. No. We’re not doing one-on-one training. It’s a group approach and we’re focused on helping you take advantage of all the resources we make available. PLUS, you get connected to a great group of speakers. (Or, you can bring in your own group! Hello corporations: ERGs, departments or accountability groups make great cohorts.)
Interested in joining?
“When joining Innovation Women to find speaking gigs and promote myself as a speaker, never did I imagine the resources and support available. The 4-week cohort group is the jump start I needed to take action and get my profile built. Without that accountability and opportunity to ask questions, I might have put this lower on my To Do list. The groups are intentionally small to get to know other women speakers and connect with them – truly a cohort model. This adds so much value to my IW membership and I’m excited to be a part of it.”
Jennifer Buchholz of the first “Monday Mavens” Cohort
* Program requires the additional purchase of an Innovation Women membership.