Profile Writing/Optimization Service
To Land a Speaking Gig, You Need a Killer Profile
Innovation Women is all about visibility. When event managers see you, they can ask you to speak at their events. When employers, boards, selection committees, and other event managers see you speak, they can hire you, promote you, choose you to serve on their boards, or ask you to speak at more events, continuing the cycle of career growth.
Joining Innovation Women is the first step. Now that you’re a member (Huzzah!), you need a way for event managers to find you.
You need an Innovation Women profile.
Great. All you need is one more thing to do.
Relax. We can help cross at least one thing off your ever-growing to-do list. We know what event planners are looking for and will create a profile based on your strengths, passion, and experience.
After a short conversation with you, the Innovation Women staff will build your profile, highlighting your expertise. It’ll be a snap for event managers to find you for the panel on additive manufacturing, the fireside chat on business intelligence trends, or the keynote at next year’s FinTech conference.
How does it work?
The $149 fee gets you:
- A first draft, based on information you provide
- A meeting to discuss your feedback
- A final, approved draft which we will post to your profile
We’ll ask you a few questions.
- What got you started? What was the spark that lit your passion for robotics, fundraising for non-profits, or an app matching shelter dogs with foster families?
- Do you have a signature talk? Tell us the backstory. What are the takeaways? Better yet, send us a video and we’ll post it on your profile.
- Have you worked with well-known people or companies? List them. No, this isn’t a resume, more like a highlight reel.
Do you have a video of yourself speaking? If not, Bobbie Carlton provides advice on how to create one. We’ll send the profile to you for feedback and approval. We’ll post the final version on the Innovation Women site. We’ll even feature you and your shiny new profile in our Innovation Women newsletter.
At Innovation Women, our passion is getting more women speakers on stage. Crafting a profile to promote your passion is how we do that.