- This event has passed.
Boundaries – Mastering The Art of Saying NO
March 31 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
In our over-scheduled, over-connected, over-achieving world, we’re stretched so thin that we’re just barely surviving instead of thriving.
We’ve bought the lie they’ve sold us that “we can do it all”. We think everything is important, so we end up making only a millimeter of progress in a million directions.
It’s exhausting, ineffective and not sustainable.
One thing we can control – is to get crystal clear on what really matters, what ignites our soul, what is aligned with how we want our lives to be….and then master the art of saying NO to everything else.
In this workshop we will:
• Explore why we say Yes to so much
• Get to the root of why it feels hard to say NO
• Realize the intended & unintended consequences of saying Yes
• Define your new guiding principal for what you will say Yes to
• Master 8 effective techniques for how to comfortably say No34 Walkers Brook Drivemaseil